TITLE: Cyber System Security Engineer [2022-134]
PROGRAM: COOLER IIDescription
Infinity is a small business with extensive experience supporting aerospace and defense systems. Make a positive impact and join our Infinity Systems Engineering team who thrive on innovative ideas and meeting challenges for success.
We have an exciting opening for a Cyber System Security Engineer who will support our COOLER II program. Come and join our dynamic Infinity team in Colorado Springs, CO.Summary Of Responsibilities
- Provides cybersecurity engineering expertise to inform system designs and implementation in all aspects of the system engineering lifecycle
- Performs security and vulnerability assessments; reports and mitigates system security threats/risks
- Validates system security requirements definition and analysis
- Establishes and implements secure designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures;
- Verifies security requirements
- Performs system authorization and accreditation planning, testing and liaison activities;
- Works with other engineering disciplines to update and maintain engineering artifacts to support accreditation package maintenance activities
- Supports secure system operations and maintenance
- Active Security+ Cert (or approved DoD 8570 certification)
Secret Clearance required
DEGREE: BS in Computer Science or IT-related field is desired.
YEARS EXPERIENCE: At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity.
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret Active
START DATE: Immediate
SALARY RANGE: $90K - $105K This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
DISCLAIMER: U.S. Citizenship is required.
EOE including disability/vet
To learn more about our benefits, please visit:Infinity Careers (https://www.infinity.aero/Default.aspx#careers)
UNITED STATES– COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. In accordance with Executive Order 14042, effective January 18, 2022, we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated prior to their start date.
MUST APPLY BY: 8/31/2022