The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for developing web applications, API’s and system integration technologies to specification for internal and external consumption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
The general canvas of this position’s duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining web applications to improve the customer journey and improve internal efficiencies through automation.
- Developing and documenting new APIs and maintaining existing API’s.
- Translating functional & technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- Delivering high quality and available systems, on time.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Assisting with deploying applications onto distributed systems.
- Working with architects, product managers and QA to develop successful IT solutions.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Developing internal web applications hosted on the company intranet.
- Developing reports to support customer programs and internal facility needs in both SSRS and or other custom reporting tools.
- Implementing system integrations.
- Business analysis, testing, and deployment.
- Participating in daily stand-ups and peer reviews.
- Assisting cross-platform development initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities -
- Thorough understanding of various types of database schemas.
- Service oriented architecture and micro-services.
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP and gRPC API design.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP, or Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus.
- Experience with Git repositories.
- Strong work ethic.
- Organized/detail oriented.
- Willingness to learn and assist others.
- Analytical/strong problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- End user focused.
- Expert IT skills.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; advanced certifications are considered.
- 4+ years Cross Platform development experience required.
GroupeSTAHL and all entities are a Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time; Remote
Required work authorization: United States
Location: WFH, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $84,571.89 - $177,575.42 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote