Local contractor seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Working Janitorial Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Develop and coordinate plans for the efficient use of crew members engaged in sweeping, mopping, disinfecting surfaces, vacuuming, high/low dusting, cleaning restrooms, washing walls, removal of trash and general housekeeping duties in a hospital setting.
- Maintain work schedules allowing for day-to-day adjustments in crew schedules to meet changing work priorities.
- Receive shipment, maintain inventory, and case counts.
- Stock and maintain store shelves.
- Determine equipment and materials requirement for job accomplishment.
- Perform work site inspections to ensure quality work and on-time completion of activities.
- Participate in and conduct routine training sessions to maximize production and efficiency.
- Encourage and promote high standards of customer service.
- Train and mentor crew personnel.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Complete and send daily reports to corporate office staff.
- Accomplishing work in accordance with published schedules.
- Maintaining the site to a level consistent with site standards.
- Promoting job site safety, encouraging safe workplace practices, and rectifying job site hazards immediately.
- Adhering to all Company Safety policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensuring all applicable OSHA, Federal, and State laws for Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Protection rules, regulations, and guidelines are followed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Required to pass a Federal Background Investigation
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must be a US Citizen or a lawful Permanent Resident.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Knox, KY 40121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Two years experience in Commissary
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location