Build out the next generation of software for managing international travel and work related immigration to the United States. (100% work from home)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charles Simmons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
This provider of immigration and work permit services helps the largest drivers in American innovation bring on the highly specialized talent they need internationally to accomplish their mission. Their proprietary web platforms are used to navigate the complicated government systems for moving to the US, getting the appropriate visas and documentation required for travel and much more.Why join us?
This is an opportunity to work on complex, highly scalable commercial software builds from scratch in a proven, profitable business line. You'll have the job security of a large established company, with the fast paced and collaborative team environment you find with smaller software product shops. The work is stimulating, the culture is primed for innovation and inclusivity, and the comprehensive salary, bonus, benefits, and other job perks make this the ideal work place.
- 100% work from home
- paid healthcare, vision, and dental
- paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- 10% bonus annually
We are seeking a senior full stack software engineer to join our highly experienced software teams to develop next-generation solutions including redesign of our web applications that better aggregate its data and information assets to provide simplified and easy-to-use experience for its customers.
- Participate in full stack web and mobile application development.
- Develop microservices and APIs in .NET Core, C#, Java.
- Develop frontend with React/Vue.
- Maintain existing applications built on Java, .Net Framework and PHP.
- Lead the consolidation and modernization of existing applications and databases into microservices and modern UI.
- Implement best security practices as defined in OWASP.
- Lead the efforts in cloud migrations and modernization of applications and databases.
- Communicating effectively with business users to identify application changes to implement new features, define architecture, design and implement technical solutions and strategies.
- Implement reusable, maintainable and efficient code using standards, conventions and best practices
- Mentor other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience or Master’s degree.
- 10+ years of software development experience with more than two of the following: .NET, C#, Java, Node.js and any related programming language
- Experience in frontend development React or Vue.
- Proven experience with software architecture, design and object oriented development methodologies
- Experience with micro Services and REST APIs
- Experience with setting up DevOps process including docker, Git, CI/CD pipeline and relations databases
- Ability to understand database schema and write TSQL/MYSQL queries for the same.
- Prior experience, knowledge and/or certifications on cloud platforms and technologies.
- Any additional programming language experience is plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Continuous Integration