IPKeys Technologies is seeking a Software Developer ( with DOD Secret Clearance) on our program with the Defense Logistics Agency hybrid remote schedule possibility may be considered. IPKeys is a strategic partner to Federal Government Agencies and the Defense Sector, the Public Safety Sector, and the Energy & Smart Grids Sector. Our core technology services extend across all our customer markets. IPKeys Technologies’ primary mission is to provide secure technology solutions to the complex global challenges faced by our country’s defense forces, energy infrastructure, public safety communication networks, and commercial enterprises.
We offer our employees Competitive Salaries, Company Paid Premium Benefits (Medical - Dental – Vision), Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Stock, Employee Bonus Opportunity, Education & Professional Development Assistance, Company Paid 401k Program, Vacation/Sick/PTO leave, and we observe Federal Holidays giving time off to our employees.
- Participate on the development team using an agile software development process
- Maintain continuous integration environment (CIL) for development, test, and production support
- Participate in design and development of system architecture
- Develop software IAW build guide, style guide, and software development best practices
- Translates the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications.
- Assists with preparation of documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers.
- Assists with program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements.
- Assists with the modification and documentation of program code to correct errors or to enhance an application’s capabilities.
- Assists with the testing of applications; and assists with the preparation of reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software applications for use by the customer
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities
- Using Oracle and SQL database.
- Undergraduate degree, Associates degree, or 2 years’ equivalent experience in applications programming.
- Must possess active DoD Secret security clearance
Compensation and Benefits - Full Benefits and Employment package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage (Includes eligible dependents)
- Retirement Plan: IPKeys contributes 3% of your actual paid wages to your 401k retirement account
- Life/AD&D Insurance: IPKeys provides all full-time employees life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Insurance: Company paid income protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Employee-funded tax savings accounts for both Health Care and Dependent Care
- Educational Assistance Benefit
- PTO Leave / Sick Leave / Federal Holidays
- Company sponsored team building events and parties throughout the year
- Bonus incentives and corporate growth compensation also available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,432.00 - $85,143.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ui, Oracle, or PL/SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location