We seek to hire a talented Asset Manager- Financial Analyst for a multi-family property management organization servicing owner-operated and third-party operated assets across multiple states. The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) will be responsible for providing expert valuation and development of longer-term value strategies with a focus on making the assets a well-performing source of revenue.
In this role, the AM-FA will: provide strategic guidance and planning to allow continued profitable growth; develop financial analytics that drives key business metrics, and guide performance improvement; drive effective program execution relative to cost performance, delivery performance, and effective resource planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the financial and operational performance of the assets, identifies, and investigates indicators of performance deficiencies or opportunities, and guides the development of appropriate action plans that correct deficiencies or maximize opportunities to ensure the portfolio meets stated goals and objectives.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio, and works with the management and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Working with in-house and third-party management, and community management to perform detailed cost/schedule planning, earned value variance analysis, identification of cost/schedule problems, and developing corrective action plans.
- Ensures the physical plants of the assets meet the established standards through routine site inspections, safety inspections, and/or risk management and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio
- Analyze operational processes and performance (historical and predictive), monitor the forecasted completion data, and support recommendations made to the management and executive team.
- Tracking spending to ensure adequate funding is maintained, financial metric development, & analysis and reporting in support of monthly program reviews.
- Fostering an environment of integrity, establishing relationships, and maintaining communication with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Utilizes property management software, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in accounting.
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience in residential operations and five (5) years of multi-site property management.
- High level of proficiency with Yardi.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Industry certifications (e.g., CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) are preferred.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands and meet company deadlines.
- Team player who is organized, proactive, self-directed, conscientious, and takes responsibility for specific performance and work product.
- Must work well with minimal supervision and direction.
- Must possess keen attention to detail, excellent record keeping, and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high levels of proactivity, accountability, and flexibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Yardi: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multifamily property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Asset Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road