Director of Software Implementation – SaaS Products
Location: Dallas, TX
Work Schedule: Hybrid - 2/3 in-office/remote
Position Type: Direct-Hire
Salary: up to $150K + Bonus
Residency Requirements: Candidates authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship is being offered at this time.
ABOUT THE POSITION
GTN Technical Staffing is seeking a Director of Software Implementation – SaaS Products a Direct-Hire opportunity in Dallas, TX.
The Director of Software Implementation – SaaS Products will manage and oversee the implementation and configurations of SaaS-based software products for a top legal software management company. This is a KEY, new role for our client’s team, addressing the need to create a more refined, scalable approach to software implementations. The Director of Software Implementation – SaaS Products, using a customer-first approach, will focus on capacity planning, training, statistical reporting, process improvements and optimization. The Director of Implementation will be responsible for managing the People, Process, and Technology paradigm to maximize stability, performance and scale of this function.
The Director of Software Implementation – SaaS Products should have a proven track record of transforming and scaling a high growth SaaS customer onboarding organizations. This role will not only focus on creating a repeatable, scalable, efficient approach to customer implementations, but will also identify, define and execute upon opportunities for improvements.
Our client is also a the twilight phase of implementing Salesforce - any experience with Salesforce, implementations, migration planning, or even post-implementation experience such as Workflows Creation, is highly desired.
- Build/scale a SaaS-based software Implementation processes
- Define, create, and implement a streamlined, repeatable, scalable and standardized onboarding experience
- Implement dashboards and tools to track the client onboarding journey.
- Manage and develop Implementation Team members
- Track and measure KPI’s and assist with defining project milestones and roadmaps
- Set clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for the team
- Ensure implementation readiness and scalability through capacity planning
- Ensure successful delivery of projects according to client specific requirements, planning and scope
- Statistical reporting and analysis of Implementation volume and quality
- Develop/formalize process changes required to optimize performance.
3-5+ years in the following skill sets…
- Implementation management for a SaaS-based technology company – must have experience in a client-facing, implementation role
- Implementation team management of mid-size teams (5-10 members)
- Implementation process review and performance optimization to ensure scalability
- Resource and capacity planning
- Establish, review and monitor the client implementation schedule
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- Determining best methodology to convert client data
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs
- Development of project documents, and preparation of individual work plans in conjunction with established project milestones
- Defining training processes and materials, KPIs, monitoring, and controls
- Build client control information and oversee pre and post-implementation testing of products
- Oversee the accounting setup and configuration of new clients
- Chart of Accounts Setup, Financial Reporting Structure, AP/AR functionality setup, Bank Reconciliations and Budgets
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Salesforce Implementations
- Salesforce Workflow Customization
- Technical background
- Previous project management experience
- Agile Methodology
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Capacity Planning