Azure Data ScientistJob Type:
$145,000-200,000 DOEOpen to Remote:
Yes (PST and MT)
*No C2C / Sponsorship at this time*Summary:
As an Azure Data Scientist, you will be to responsible for helping others understand and extract insight and value from data using Machine Learning and AI techniques. The Azure Data Scientist will be involved in all phases of analytics projects, including question formulation, design, R&D, implementation, and testing. This role will explore and understand data, and build and optimize advanced predictive / prescriptive solutions.Required Experience:
The Azure Data Scientist must have proven operational knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure, accompanied with experience using Azure Machine Learning Service and/or Databricks.
- Highly proficient with two or more languages, including R, Python, PySpark, SQL, and experience with and tools like DataBricks, Azure ML and Spark.
- Ability to manage code in a source control system.
- Demonstrated professional experience with applying Machine Learning, analysis, and modeling of large scale and complex data sets in Industry scenarios.
- Highly skilled in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, deep learning, simulation and optimization algorithms.
- Highly proficient in statistical modeling tools and Cognitive analytics (text analytics, image recognition, video analytics etc.)
- Highly proficient in model identification by use case/industry and knowledge of applying models to enterprise use cases.
- Employ sophisticated analysis programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive modeling.
- Leverage large volumes of data to answer business questions.
- Develop, train, and run analytical models and assess finding.
- Explore and examine data to find patterns, automate work through use of predictive analytics.
- Design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
- Identify complex data patterns and inconsistencies through data analysis and data mining.
- Identify new analytics tools and techniques and lead development and deployment of infrastructure for generating and analyzing information.
- Provide technical and functional overlap with other SQL Data Engineers and Data Analytics Developers.
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
- Growth opportunity
- Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.